Imagine an agency role with genuine work-life balance. One with a collaborative, talented, friendly team.
Where you work with serious eCommerce brands that have equally serious budgets and challenging, varied propositions that’ll put your creativity to the test.
Working alongside a leader who’s serious about offering progression to the right people, both in terms of what you earn and your job title.
And with guaranteed long-term remote working and flexible hour options to suit you. Though ideally they’d like someone who’s open to being in their Stafford office 1-2 days a week once they return (they haven’t yet decided when that’ll be).
Add their high stability and secure business pipeline to the mix, and you’re looking at quite the opportunity. One for you to join them as a senior figure as they continue their ascendency. Getting on near the ground floor and playing an integral role in helping them reach their potential by reaching your own.
Interested? Here’s what they’re looking for in return:
- Good, varied digital marketing experience specifically with eCommerce brands and including email marketing
- A developed understanding of digital marketing strategies
- A portfolio of work and examples of campaigns you’ve been a part of and the results they achieved
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics with the ability to conduct reviews for new and existing clients
- The confidence, interpersonal skills, and character to work closely with clients, building relationships and ensuring they have a fantastic experience
- A proactive and creative approach to your work
- And a desire to take meaningful ownership of your work
Sound familiar? Here’s all the other stuff you’ll benefit from:
- A salary of up to £35,000, with potential flexibility for exceptional candidates
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible & hybrid working options
- A WFH allowance
- Company pension
- Private healthcare cover after 12 months
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Opportunities to request and/or attend relevant training courses
- And more
Sold? Start your application to join this brilliant team today.