You know first-hand how challenging the last year has been for retailers. Forced closures, changing measures, unique hurdles to get your store team over, and more.
But there’s been positives too. Greater appreciation for the work you do, a renewed clamour amongst shoppers to get back to brick and mortar stores, and opportunities for innovative retailers to expand their estates, ranges, formats, and, ultimately, their customer bases.
All opportunities this retailer has grabbed with both hands, amongst others. They’ve hit the headlines repeatedly, for all the right reasons, including impressive double-digit growth in revenue. Just some of the things that make it such a good time to join their team.
Well, this is your opportunity to do just that. They’re looking for an experienced retail manager to cover the Oxford, Didcot, and Cowley areas.
There you’ll lead, support, inspire and, organise store teams to achieve targets and deliver a superb experience to each and every customer, all in a consistently fast-paced retail environment. That might be in support of the local store manager, or in their absence.
So, to do that, we both know you’ll need:
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, with experience leading and motivating teams through change.
- A hands-on, enthusiastic, and tenacious approach to making things happen.
- Commercial awareness to interpret and utilise financial and operational reports in your decision-making process.
- A successful background in managing teams to achieve targets in a fast-paced retail environment.
- And a driving license and access to a vehicle.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive:
- A salary of up to £30,000
- Bonus potential
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Continuous development and progression opportunities
- Colleague discount
- Access to an employee benefits portal, featuring a range of available discounts
- The recognition you deserve
- And more