Ask most people what ‘Screaming Frog’ is and most people won’t know, a few might tell you it’s a funny YouTube video, less will tell you that it’s an important SEO tool and maybe one will tell you about a species of frog that screams when threatened, like the cape rain frog.
If this role is right for you, you’ll be in the middle bracket.
More about you
You’ll know because you’ve been in an SEO-focused role for two or more years and have used it regularly to audit and optimise websites. You’ll also have used the range of Google tools that include Search Console, Analytics, Keyword Planner and Tag Manager and you might have used the Moz SEO toolset too.
You will have ridden Google’s algorithmic rollercoaster and have the t-shirt. An understanding of algorithm updates and implications is vital, as is the ability to theorise new strategies and implement new methods as the organic search challenge evolves.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £30k (with potential flexibility for exceptional candidates).
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Manage your schedule flexibly around core office hours.
- Can’t face the traffic? Enjoy flexibility around working from home.
- Develop personally and professionally with a well-managed PDP and regular appraisals.
- A relaxed agency working environment with modern tech and team socials.
- Fancy heading to an upcoming conference or event? Just say the word!
- Enjoy health & wellbeing benefits including vouchers for eye care, a bike to work scheme and free juices, fruit and other bits and bobs.
- And more
What will you be doing?
You’ll work with the wider team to design, develop and implement SEO strategy/recommendations to meet the objectives of the agency’s clients, including internationally recognised brands and small local businesses.
As the SEO Executive, you will be tasked with staying up to date with the very latest in SEO developments, whether Google are pondering another update, or a thought leader has voiced speculation around a particular technique.
Your job will be to improve the organic SEO performance of the businesses you work with to grow their business, thereby growing the agency.
About the business
This business has all of the excitement that surrounds a (relatively) new agency but with the backing of an established, successful and stable parent business. They’re small but mighty, have a steady flow of inbound leads and only work with clients who are serious about investing in improving their online visibility.
Above all, they have purposely created a culture and environment where every single member of the team is approachable and transparent, including the senior leadership team.
Interested in joining this growing agency? Start your application today.