If you’re an experienced developer who’s looking to step up into a management role or a technical project manager with a background in programming, this could be a perfect fit for you.
Is This Role Right For You?
This role is well suited to a candidate with strong experience in managing and delivering technical projects, an excellent understanding of coding languages (including hands-on experience) and developed knowledge of the development lifecycle in software.
The role does have line management responsibility and therefore any previous experience in management will naturally be advantageous.
In the role, you will report directly to the COO and take on line management responsibility for a team of developers.
Working collaboratively with the wider team, you will work to ensure that all technical projects are delivered within deadlines, budgets and to meet the high standards that customers have come to expect.
A typical day could include:
- Working with schedulers to prioritise work correctly in line with deliverables
- Leading your development team, ensuring any output is in line with standards of quality and UX
- Ensuring all projects are vigorously tested and pass QA
- Supporting direct reports with queries, technical issues or requests
- Collaborating with the CTO to improve training opportunities and adoption of new technologies
- And more
So, What’s In It For You?
- Salary up to £45,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 total)
- Career development opportunities
- Life insurance & healthcare plan
- High spec working environment
- A creative, relaxed culture
- Regular socials & activities
- And more
About the business
This business has a fantastic vision of using the latest technologies to empower their customers.
That philosophy has seen them work closely with some of the world’s best-known brands and they’re far from finished. Their team is continually expanding, creating brilliant opportunities.
Don’t miss your chance to get on board with this progressive employer - apply today.