Are you a business development pro looking for an opportunity to step up or a salesperson with ambitions of taking more responsibility?
We’re looking for someone just like you to oversee business development.
We’ve got big plans for this year and you'll play a key part in them. Plans that include launching a new USP and growing our team to service more clients than ever.
You'll join our team and take responsibility for all things BD, from prospecting to close. You'll have the autonomy you need to manage your work and achieve your targets. Targets that we can agree together, with rewards ranging from financial incentives to progression, greater flexibility and more.
Here’s what we’re looking for in the right person:
- Experience in B2B business development (or similar)
- A strong track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Ambition and the drive to back it up
- Polished communication skills whether you’re writing an email or making a call
- High levels of initiative and autonomy
What’s in it for you?
- A base salary of £28,000 - £35,000.
- Negotiable commission/bonus structure – we’ll work with you to agree on what this looks like.
- Flexible working – prefer to split your time between the office and home? Go for it. We care far more about what you deliver than where you deliver it from.
- 33 days holiday (22 days + Christmas closure + bank holidays).
- Autonomy to manage yourself and your work.
- Opportunity to progress as the business grows.
- Free on-site parking.
We’re looking for someone to take ownership of their work and play a key role in the growth of the business. For the right person, that could progress into share ownership.
Since starting just over two years ago, we’ve made our size our strength by offering a boutique, high-quality experience and deciding carefully how we spend our time. So far we’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing businesses (including household names), and place people internationally in Europe and the Middle East.
There’s only so much two people can do though. This role is the first we’re looking to hire this year as we build on the foundations we’ve put in place. As we grow, we hope to create a culture centred around recognition, reward, and flexibility.
Interested? Start your application today or get in touch via LinkedIn.