Are you a qualified, experienced water hygiene engineer with experience of water treatment application and Legionella sampling?
This could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
About the opportunity
As the Water Hygiene Engineer, you will work to deliver high-quality services and experience to clients across a range of sectors including commercial, healthcare and industrial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The dosing and application of water treatments
- Sampling and analysis of closed water systems
- Servicing and maintenance of water softeners and/or calorifiers
- Tank cleans
- Legionella/TVC sampling
- Attendance of technical review meetings
- Accurate completion and storage of required documents
- The completion of tasks in line with standard operating procedures
- And more
Experience and a formal qualification in water hygiene are both essential and you should have experience with all of the responsibilities listed above. Ideally, you should have strong prior experience in a water hygiene engineer position or equivalent.
Delivering great customer service is part of the role and you should be a strong communicator who enjoys client-facing aspects of the role.
Finally, you will be an effective decision-maker with the ability to solve problems and manage your time effectively.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £35,000 (DOE)
- Company vehicle
- Career development opportunities
- Overtime potential
- And more
Interested in securing your next role? Start your application today.