Digital Marketing Executive
This family-owned business has operated successfully for more than six decades. Now, they’re looking for an experienced, ambitious digital marketer who can play a crucial role in helping them achieve their online ambitions.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Read on.
About the role
You’ll join the business as the only purely marketing-focused team member, working closely with the directors to understand and agree on the transformative marketing strategy before taking a lead on implementation, working collaboratively with supporting technical and creative agencies to drive the right activities and results.
The role itself is broad and will see you work across SEO, social, email, and paid channels while also taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of the WordPress website and supporting with the management of third-party marketplaces like eBay and Auto Trader.
Despite not having an existing marketing team though, there’s a strong base to start from and a highly respected, established and trusted brand to work with. With some quick wins and big long-term ambitions, this is a fantastic long-term opportunity that’ll allow you to take meaningful ownership and ultimately grow into a more senior role in the business.
To be successful doing that, you’ll:
- Have strong digital marketing experience, including experience of developing and implementing a multi-channel strategy
- Be an organised, proactive, and driven person with ambitions to continually improve
- Have strong content creation skills, including copywriting
- Be proficient with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop essential, Illustrator and InDesign advantageous)
- Ideally have experience with WordPress
- Ideally have eCommerce experience
- Ideally have relevant experience in an automotive or logistics related business
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you’ll benefit from:
- A salary of up to £30,000 (with some flexibility)
- 30 days holiday
- Training opportunities
- Negotiable flexibility around remote working
- Opportunities to develop your career with a people-focused business
- And more
About the business
This well-established Group offer a comprehensive range of commercial vehicle and trailer products and services to distribution, transport and logistics operators both locally and nationally.
They have more than 120 dedicated members of staff and have been recognised repeatedly with industry awards receiving one as recently as earlier this year. Now, with a distinct focus on capitalising on changing buyer behaviour, they’re looking to invest in their online presence and cement their place as a leader in their field.
As an employer, they’re highly rated and put a premium on empowering the right people to progress, promoting internally and investing in those with the right attitude and work ethic.
Interested in continuing your career with a high-growth business? Start your application today.