Based right in the midst of Manchester’s bustling city centre, this agency’s leaders put people first with a range of benefits that boost wellbeing and maximise development.
Would you be a good fit for their team?
What’re they looking for?
- Experience with PHP, MVC frameworks, OOP, MySQL (or alternative), jQuery, Git (or alternative), XHTML and CSS;
- Experience with Magento is highly advantageous but not essential;
- Ability to interpret a technical brief and develop software to meet it;
- Extensive experience of the software development lifecycle and good knowledge of e-commerce platforms.
Unsure if your skills and experience are a good fit for the role? Apply today and talk it through with one of our friendly, experienced consultants.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary ranging from £35,000 - £42,000 (DOE)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (32 total, increasing with service)
- Flexible working opportunities (working from home supported ad hoc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- A range of employee discounts through Perkbox
- Contribution to eye tests, glasses and/or contact lenses
- Structured training, appraisals and personal development
- And more
What will you be doing?
You’ll join the agency’s highly valued development team and work with them to transform technical briefs into fantastic technical solutions in the form of well-documented, responsive e-commerce websites and web apps.
Who will you be working for?
This agency has been helping some of the UK’s largest retailers boost their online performance for over a decade, growing their own turnover and team in the process.
How? By keeping their promises, delivering high quality work and ensuring that the customer experience is everything it should be.
Think this might be the opportunity for you? Start your application today to speak to one of our experienced tech consultants.